information which is provided by any entity or person who agrees to this Policy (“You”) or collected in the websites on which this Policy is posted.
Through this Policy, we regard your personal information as important and inform them of the purpose and method of us using the personal
information provided by you and the measures taken by us for the protection of that personal information.
In case of modification thereof, we will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of our website and service or individual
notice through sending e-mails).
- Personal Information we collect and use
We collect and use the following information to provide, improve, protect, and promote our Services.
- Personal information. Name, email address, password, phone number, company name, country
- Website data. We collect information from and about the devices you use to access the Services. For example, IP addresses, the type of browser
and device, time-stamped logs regarding access times and duration of visits, other usage data relating to your activities on our Sites, including the
pages you request.
information. Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser
from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track
information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Third party data . We may receive your personal information from third party suppliers or partners. If you connect with Tableau accounts on third
party social networking sites, we may receive information about your social networking accounts
- We uses the collected data for various purposes:
- - To provide and maintain our Service;
- - To notify you about changes to our Service;
- - To provide customer support;
- - To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- - To monitor the usage of our Service;
- - To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- - To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- - To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- - To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to
those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- - In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- - For any other purpose with your consent.
- Destruction of Personal Information
- In principle, we destruct personal information of you without delay when: the purpose of its collection and use has been achieved; the legal or
management needs are satisfied; or your request: Provided that, if it is required to retain the information by relevant laws and regulations,
we will retain member information for certain period as designated by relevant laws and regulations. The information to be retained as required
by relevant laws and regulations are as follows:
- Personal information. We destruct personal information except for email address as soon as user delete their account.
We’ll retain email address for 1 year after withdrawal from website to prevent any fraudulent use and re-registration to NetMiner 365.
- Website data and Cookies. We store for 6 months according to ‘The Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce’.
- And we separately store and manages the personal information of you who have not used its service for at least 1 year in accordance with the
Personal Information Validity Period Plan.
- Sharing of Personal Information
- We work to keep your personal information confidential and secure. In some circumstances, we may share your information with third parties,
- - Amazon Web Service : for data storage and service operations
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
- We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at
- In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- - Right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- - Right to of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- - Right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- - Right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- - Right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and
commonly used format;
- - Right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide
Service without some necessary data.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information,
please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your Data Protection Rights under the California Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
The law’s reach stretches well beyond California to require a person or company in the United States (and conceivable the world) that operates
exactly the information being collected and those individuals with whom it is being shared, and to comply with this policy.
- According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- 1. You can visit our site anonymously;
- 4. You can change their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals:
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it.
To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us:
- 1) What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
- - The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- - The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- - The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- - The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- - The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- - A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- - A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company
we shared it with.
- Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make
this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- 2) To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your
request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through
de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require
your personal information to operate.
- 3) To stop selling your personal information. We don’t sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for any purpose. We do not sell
your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party,
or within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. You are the only owner of
your Personal Data and can request disclosure or deletion at any time.
- If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers.
- Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in
certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will
discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
- To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more,
visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020
- Actions Taken to Protect Personal Information
In order to prevent the loss, theft, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information of you, we take technical, managerial and physical
measures for securing safety as follows:
- - Appoint a staff responsible for protecting personal information
- - Provide education and training for staffs treating personal information
- - Utilize security servers for transmitting encryption of personal information
- - Take measures of encryption for confidential information
- - Install and operate access control devices and equipments
- - Ensure safe storage of record of access to personal information processing system
- - Classify the level of authority to access to personal information processing system
- Behavioral Remarketing
- We may use remarketing services to advertise on third party websites to you after you visited our Service. We and our third-party vendors use
cookies to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Service.
- Links to Other Sites
- Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site.
privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Children’s Privacy
- Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 16 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 16. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with
Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental
consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update “effective date”
- Contact Us